Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Santa Maria, CA
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports To: Director of Product Management
Salary Range: $27.50 – $30/hour (DOE)
To provide direction daily to the respective harvest supervisor(s) for the designated commodities to meet customer demand. In addition to providing direction and working with the account management team to enable optimal product volume flow in the market.
Collaborate with the harvesting department daily to determine product availability and viability for each day of the week. Provide ongoing direction to management, and sales department to ensure best volume flow by customer throughout the week. Additionally, work daily with the logistics team to ensure freshest possible delivery of product to our customer base.
To have a complete and comprehensive understanding of their respective commodity’s inventory position and recommend how to maximize profit responsibly in the marketplace.
- Manage and oversee AX inventory is current and accurate, maintain appropriate volume availabilities to account managers and management
- Recommend daily pricing by commodity
- Identify Ad volume available by commodity each Wednesday for two weeks out
- Provide Spot Buy volume availability each Friday for the following week
- Recommend forward pricing for select customers to management weekly
- Maintain and distribute product performance reporting
- Business Management reports
- Product Quality reports
- Ad hoc reporting requests for management
- Provide Direction
- Allocate Resources
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong Computer and Excel Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Relationship Skills
- Profit Sharing