Job Title: Pilot (full-time)
Location: Santa Maria, CA
The Cessna Citation Encore Captain is responsible for performing pilot duties in the Western United States in a safe and effective manner. This position supports and requires maintaining a positive and productive relationship with Bonipak employees, vendors, and clients. Applicant must reside within one hour drive time of the Santa Maria, CA airport. Previous aircraft experience required.
- Operate Cessna Citation Encore aircraft in a safe and efficient manner while in compliance with all company rules and regulations manufacturers’ limitations and manuals, governmental rules and regulations, and any other requirements of agencies having jurisdiction over the flight
- Provide unparalleled courtesy, professionalism, and customer service to clients and owners
- Ensure that Electronic Flight Bag(s) (EFB) are kept current with the latest navigation and application dates
- Candidate is expected to stay up to date with all FAA updates including applicable TFR’s, NOTAM’s, and other policy or procedural changes affecting the operations
- Manage aircraft maintenance and liaise with aircraft personnel and vendors as needed
- Oversee and authorize department expenses and invoices
- Supervise co-pilot and assign duties as required. Provide co-pilot with feedback and annual performance review
- Flight Schedule: Maintain and regularly update all stakeholders
- Provide information and advise company Board of Directors on aircraft, future acquisitions, facilities, or any other aviation matter
- November 1st – April 30th (Yuma Season) Daily/Weekly flights between Santa Maria, CA and Yuma, AZ depending on Company need.
- On-call during the off-season as directed by ownership.
HERE’S THE TYPE OF PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Total Time Required: 5000 hours, Multi Time Required 1000 hours, Turbine Time Required: 500 hours
- 2nd Class Medical Required
- Must have a current and valid Pilot’s Certificate (ATP) with an English proficient endorsement.
- Western United States Business Aviation and significant experience required
- Must be able to maintain a valid United States Passport.
- Must be able to work as a part of a team in high stress, fast-paced environment.
- Must be highly motivated and organized.
- Must be willing to relocate to within one hour drive time of Santa Maria airport.
WHAT YOUR COMPENSATION, BENEFITS, AND PERKS WILL BE:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Profit Sharing, Vacation & Sick Pay and Continuing Education).