Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Reports To: Vice President, Sales & Marketing
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will collaborate in the development, implementation and evaluation of marketing programs, supporting business strategies and projects including but not limited to branding, sales growth, market penetration, customer retention, quality, community outreach, employee outreach, improved profit margins and improved market share.
Scope of Role:
The Marketing Coordinator provides ongoing development, maintenance and implementation of internal and external services reaching community, internal communications and marketing initiatives aligned with our core values and initiatives.
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
- Marketing Research/Data collection:
- Coordinates focus groups, development, social media research, competitive pricing analysis, etc.
- Strategic Planning, Innovation, Creativity
- Development of new strategies and tactics for enhancing sales, customer satisfaction and community outreach
- Development of oral and written presentations to internal/external customers and community
- Brand Building:
- Trade shows (scheduling and attending)
- Package design and maintenance
- New product development
- Website upkeep and monitoring
- Special events, promotions, marketing, media interaction, public relations, etc.
- Relationship Building:
- Interaction with clients, department heads, and community groups, etc.
- Ideal candidates will possess a Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration or other related fields)
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Efficient in all Microsoft Office products
- A high energy, results-oriented individual who can make a difference; an individual who takes initiative, makes things happen, accepts accountability and has a “can do” attitude; has a sense of urgency
- Team player who is creative and flexible in attitude and style to adapt to new situations in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment
- Financial acumen, creative problem solving and customer savvy
- A strong value system, unquestioned integrity and good listening skills
- Excellent communication skills.