Job Title: IT Sr Software Developer
Location: Santa Maria, CA
Salary Range: $100,000 – $120,000 (DOE)
About our Company and Department:
Bonipak grows, harvests, cools, processes and ships millions of cartons of fresh vegetables to retailers, wholesalers and food service customers all over the world. What sets our company apart is our seed to sales approach. We control the entire process, ensuring consistent high quality produce year-round. We are proud of the relationships we have fostered with our customers over the past 75 years. We are a family oriented company and our culture focuses on helping us achieve excellence through our company values.
IT Department has a big foot print on the company operations and well regarded throughout the company. We have a good work/life balance, excellent benefits and working with wide range of technologies and infrastructure that will provide both challenge and fun. If you have high integrity, craftsmanship in mind and proper motivation you will fit right in and we are looking forward for you to join our team.
What We Need and What You Will be Doing:
We are looking for a developer that has minimum 5 years of development experience at any C-family programming language (such as X++, C++, C#, Java, Objective C, etc.) , has minimum 3 years of Dynamics AX experience and a strong understanding of object oriented programming. You will be responsible for building object oriented applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. We currently utilize C#, ASP.NET, Microsoft Dynamics X++, SQL, Xamarin Mobile applications, Java Script, SSAS and SSRS and Cloud platforms and EDI for daily operations and you will be expected to work on all or most these platforms. Your primary responsibilities will be to design, develop and support various intranet web and ERP applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, following existing design patterns and coding conventions, and quality product is important.
Some of Your Responsibilities
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C#, X++ and SQL code
- Identify bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Design, build and maintain SSRS Reports and OLAP cubes
- Help maintain code quality, organization, documentation and automatization
Some Nice to Have Skills But Not Required
- Familiarity with the .NET framework, C#, ASP.NET Core and Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with mobile application development preferably with Xamarin
- Understanding of code versioning tools preferably Git and/or TFS
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- EDI integration and documents preferably with PO, Invoice, ASN