Bonita Packing Company
Job Title: Account Manager, Sales & Marketing
Location: Santa Maria, CA
To support both Sales and Product Management departments. To understand select customer purchasing dynamics and enhance customer relations.
- Ability to interact with sales team with relevant internal & external information by analyzing & summarizing data respective of the company, competition, customer and Trade Channels.
- Monitor and provide insight and recommendations for customer development.
- Collaborate on preparing and presenting customer sales presentations.
- Communicate commodity position to account & product managers, daily and weekly outlooks (volume and quality based).
- Provide Harvest Supervisors the harvest orders by item daily.
- Monitor production and harvest effectiveness (plan vs. execution).
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Utilize critical thinking skills by analyzing sources such as, but not limited to: MS AX, COOP, AgPlus (USDA), Weather sites.
- Ability to synthesize diverse and complex information then communicate guidance clearly and concisely.
- Independently minded and productive to deliver results effectively.
- Comfortable giving sales presentations to internal and external audiences.
- Proficient in MS Excel and capable of using MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Also capable to use MS in order to create engaging content for stakeholders.